Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 25, 2013

The Royal Couple's Reality Show

ABC has confirmed: “The new Royal Family began filming last week in their Kensington Palace apartment. October 20, 2013 starts the new season premier of Celebrity Wife Swap.”

Back from vacation in Branson Missouri, Honey Boo Boo’s family began recording on this side of the pond.

Contrary to media reports, the Boo Boo family did not shorten His Royal Highness Prince George of Cambridge’s name to Bubba.

Prince William said, “The Duchess and I have discontinued suckling Honey Boo Boo with the Royal Boobs, although I still miss watching.” Duchess Kate refers to Honey Boo Boo as Honey Ow Ow.

Prince Will added, “We are unanimous is this breastfeeding decision. We would not change our minds for all the tea in Ceylon, I mean Sri Lanka. We still own Ceylon, I mean Sri Lanka, don’t we?”

Further updates:

The Duchess of Cambridge will continue to use her last name. She said, “It has been well established in public records as Middleton, even on Facebook and Classmates.com. Besides, I want to make sure I keep getting my Oprah magazine.”

Duke of Cambridge handlers have recently briefed him to never ever publicly say, “I swear on my mother’s grave” or “It’s to Di for.”


Bobsimpson1947@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?