Total Pageviews

Friday, March 7, 2014

Nun Gives Birth To Baby Boy

Praying for Two

It’s a miracle and that’s
the story I'm sticking with.


Roxana Rodriguez, a Salvadorian nun in Italy, who said she had no idea she was pregnant, gave birth in January after she felt stomach cramps in her convent. Ouch. Stomach cramps in her convent. 

Information on the father’s name is pending until the new crop of seminary students can be questioned.
 
The very surprised nun mommy said, “I did not know I was pregnant. I only felt a stomach pain." She did, however, say this in Italian.    
 

A senior official from the church was quoted:  “We are not in the habit of knocking up nuns."
 

The sister belongs to the "Little Disciples of Jesus" convent in Campomoro near Rieti, which manages an old people's home.

The newest Madonna said, “But I made up my mind, I’m keeping my baby. Ooh, I’m gonna keep my baby.” There goes the old people's home age 55 and over residency rule.  
 

Her fellow nuns were quoted as saying they were "very surprised." They did, however, also respond in Italian.
 

Happens again February 2014:
 
Mandy Batchelor of Indiana, but not a nun, was rushed to a hospital with stomach pains. An emergency appendectomy was expected.
 
Instead, she gave birth to a baby boy that she had no idea was there.

The first clue came when Mandy’s water broke. After a brief review of a medical dictionary that showed no cases of water breaking with Appendicitis, the hospital staff delivered the baby.


The new mother said, "I didn't know I was pregnant." She said this in English. 


These two women felt no symptoms of pregnancy until they were about to give birth. We can only hope that they felt something when their babies were conceived.


Bob Simpson

Bobsimpson1947@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?